Write a letter to the Secretary of a computer training center



To
The Secretary,
YMCA,
5, Chow road,
Kolkata-700 023 
    Sir,
              With reference to your advertisement in The Statesman dated July 1,2020, I beg to state that I am interested in joining the Diploma Computer Course starting on !6-08-2020 next.
        As to my particulars, I passed the Madhyamik Examination in the second division from ****** ******* Institution, *******. I could not continue my studies because of the dire financial straits of our family. I am now eighteen years old. I am so much interested in the course because it will help me a lot to get a job in future.
    I will be very grateful if you kindly inform me in detail about the procedure for admission and send me a prospectus at your earliest.
        With thanks,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Yours faithfully,
                                                                                                                                              **** ***
Dolmancha Para,
P.O- Chakkumar
5th July, 2020

Post a Comment

0 Comments