Write a letter to the Headmaster of your school requesting him to issue you a character certificate.

To
The Headmaster,
South City Modern School,
Nadia


    Sir,
        I beg to state that I am sudhir Basu, a student of your Institution. I have been promoted to class IX this year. But I am extremely sorry to inform you that I can not longer continue my studies at your school. My parents have recently shifted to Murshidabad and I am seeking admission in a school there. So, I have to submit a character certificate to the Principal of that school. 
        I shall, therefore, be highly obliged if you be kind enough to issue me a character certificate at your earliest.
With thanks and regards,




Jorabagan colony,                                                                                            Yours Obediently,
Nadia,                                                                                                                    Sudhir Basu
15/07/2020                                                                                                                Class-IX
                                                                                                                                Section- A
                                                                                                                                      Roll-10

Post a Comment

0 Comments