Write a letter to the Headmaster of your school for full free scholarship

To
The Headmaster,
Ghoshdiha High School,
Ghoshdiha, Paschim Medinipur,

    Sir,
            I am Soumendra, a student of your school. I beg most respectfully to state that I am student of Class IX. My father has recently retired from service. Under this circumstances, father finds it quite difficult to maintain the family which depends on his paltry pension. 
            I have always been a good and disciplined pupil of your esteemed institution. I was promoted to class IX securing the second position. I am also a good sportsman. I represent our school cricket team. I would, therefore, request you to grant me a full free studentship so that I may continue my studies well. 
            I shall remain ever grateful to you for this act of kindness.
                                                Thanking You,


20, A.B.C Road,                                                                                    Most obediently yours,
Kolkata- 700 020                                                                                        Soumendra Bose Roy
June 30, 2020                                                                                            Class- IX, Sec- A
                                                                                                                    Roll-02

Post a Comment

0 Comments