Write a Letter to the Advertiser

 To

The Advertiser,

The Telegraph,

Kolkata-700 001

                            Sub- want to buy a flat

    Sir,

            I am Saptarshi Bhattacharya from Chandangar. I am writting  this in connection with your                   advertisement in The Telegraph dated August 22, 2020. I would like to inform you that I am eager to          purchase the 900 square feet 3rd floor flat close to the Kali Temple site, 38/A Kali Temple Road,                Kolkata- 700 026. I am working in a software company near the Kali Temple site. 

       I would, therefore, request you to furnish me with the following information at your earliest to the address given below :

  1. The present condition of the flat
  2. Total number of rooms in the flat
  3. the total cost of the flat
  4. Other available amenities viz, air, light, water supply, distance from nearest bus stop and market
  5. Is there Playground and Swimming pool
       With thanks,

12, Hussain Shah road,                                                                                            Yours faithfully,

Chandannagar,                                                                                                      Saptarshi Bhattacharya

August 25, 2020
   

Post a Comment

0 Comments