Write a letter to your friend inviting him to your birthday.

Bandipur

North 24 parbanas

August 31,2020

 My dear Raktim,

        It is too long since I heard from you last. I am so well. I hope this will find you and your family members all hale and hearty. However, you will be glad to learn that my twenteeth birthday will come off on Friday next. Last year you could not join my birthday party owning to your illness and then I missed you greatly. This year also I most heartily invite you to attend my birthday party without fail. I have also invited some of my fast friends. They have assure that they will definitely come. I do hope you will not disappoint me this time. I will be eagerly waiting for you. My parents too expect you very much on this happy occasion.

        With sincere love and best wishes,

Yours loving friend,

Somdev   

Raktim Roy

Vill- Habidpur ( Near Kali temple),

P.O + Dist- Paschim Medinipur

Post a Comment

0 Comments