Write a letter to the Advertiser

To
The Advertiser,
Post Box No. 1351,
The Statesman,
Kolkata- 700 001

    Sir,
           In response to your advertisement in The Statesman dated 27th June, 2020 last for the post of a Typist-cum-Office Assistant at your esteemed daily institution, I beg to offer myself as a candidate for the same.
    as regards my educations, I passed the Madhyamik Exam in the 1st division. Then I was admitted to a Higher Secondary school in our locality. But unfortunately I could not continue my studies owning to poor pecuniary condition of my family. I have also practicing typing along with my studies, I have a moderate speed of 60 words per minute .
    I am a smart and industrious young man of 18 and have the pleasant personality that you want. 
The necessary documents and testimonials are enclosed herewith for your kind perusal.
    I can assure you that I will try heart and soul to your perfect satisfaction, if I am given the post.

                                                                    Thanking you in anticipation,


Vill+P.O- Amarkanan                                                                                        Yours faithfully,
Dist.- Jalpaiguri                                                                                                  ****** *****
2nd July, 2020            

Post a Comment

0 Comments