You have decided to visit Darjeeling during the puja holidays write a letter to your friend requesting him to accompany you.

 Puratan Bazar,

Medinipur Town,

September 9, 2020

Sub: Visit Darjeeling This Autum

My dear Ankan,

                You will be glad to know that I am going to visit Darjeeling, the queen of all hill stations, during the coming vacation. I will go there along with my parents. During our one-week stay at the hill town, we are to enjoy the bewitching beauty of the snow-capped and snow-covered peaks of Kanchanjungha and the spectacular sunrise from Tiger Hill. We will also enjoy the sweet-sounding music of the wind-swept pine forests and a ride on the ponies around Mal. The splendid and spectacular view of the Chinchal Lake and the grandeur of different seasonal flowers there will also be the sources of great joy and enjoyment. We will put up at a holiday home. My enjoyment will be doubly increased if you kindly accompany me in the tour. Please write me at your earliest to say that you are joining us. I am waiting eagerly for the positive reply from your end. 

With heartily love and best wishes,

I am

Your loving friend,

Kamalesh


Ankan Sengupta

Vill+P.O- Harinavi

Dist. South 24-Parganas

Post a Comment

0 Comments